8.19.2008

Zach-isms

So Zach says some of the funniest things and I told myself I need to start writing them down for posterity. So here I go trying to recall them:
* One day he took out his play piano and says "1-2-3 Hit It!" {I thought, "huh?" Where'd he learn that from? I later learned he got it from cartoons}
* The other day, while cleaning the house before Ty's baptism, he says "Mommy you're a cool mommy because you know how to clean" {Wierd...}
* He has Carolina Gamecock Crocs he got from Grammie & Papa. He calls them his "Game-Crocs" {Man, I think he's on to something}
* When he talks about renting movies from the movie store, he says he wants to go home and watch them on his "movie feeder" {Ok, so he's obviously getting the movie theater and DVD player confused, but he stinkin cute is that?}
There are more, so I'll be updating this often...

No comments: