8.08.2008

Funny faces of Ty

Oh my gosh this is hilarious!!!


Amy was holding him here and she wanted to delete it because it looks like she's choking him. I can assure you, as his mother, that it's merely the angle to which she was holding him that makes it look like this.
*No babies were hurt in the taking of this picture...
Oh, he's got a lot of these funny faces. I know one day his face will grow into his eyes, but for now, it's just precious to look at him and see his BIG eyes looking back. I HAD to capture it and I'm sure he'll love me for it later...

1 comment:

Jamie Taylor said...

Ty is cracking me up in these! It totally reminds me of that spoof on Gerber where the baby food is like hot salsa or something, and the Gerber baby is making a freak-out face. So funny! These are great pics to show him when he gets older. :)