8.28.2008

Prayer Request!

Carl & I are asking for your prayers concerning Carl's mom, Myrna. She has Ovarian Cancer and has made the extremely hard decision not to continue with chemotherapy. It has reached the "quality of life vs. quantity of life" point. This is probablly the hardest thing any of us has ever gone through, so I ask for your prayers not only for Myrna, but for our whole family, including Carl's dad, Guy.
Myrna is such a strong woman and I learn so much from her. I know that this time we have with her is a gift and I treasure every moment. She loves her grandbabies more than anything and I look forward to capturing those precious moments she has with them in my photography so they will always have those pictures to look back on. They will always know their Grammie.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

Tutich said...

Hope, I know from experience what your family is feeling. If it is any encouragement, I can only share that the last few months with my mom were some of the sweetest, and most specials time she and I EVER shared together. God has given me such a peace in her passing bc I can rest in those times we had together. We will be praying for your family.
April Tutich

EarthAngels said...

My prayers with continue to be with Myrna and your family!!

All About Jess said...

I am sorry to hear about your mother in law and the pain she must be in. I will be praying for her and the entire family. Enjoy your time together.