8.09.2008

Our friend, Mr. Lizard


2
Originally uploaded by {Hope J Photography}
So, this should really go on my photography blog, but I thought I'd post it here since this lizard has been living on our front porch for a couple years now. He hides away in the winter and then comes out to play in the summer. Zach gets so excited when he sees him and now Drew is catching on. He's my favorite kind of reptile pet...the kind that lives OUTSIDE! He and I get along just fine that way. Now if he decides to venture IN, well, we may have problems, Mr. Lizard and I.

2 comments:

Kelly Spring said...

You take great portraits but WOW!!! YOu should submit some of these shots somewhere!!! You are Awesome!

Kelly Spring said...

You take great portraits but WOW!!! YOu should submit some of these shots somewhere!!! You are Awesome!