7.27.2008

My 3 sons. Apparently that was a TV show from before I was born...



Let's begin this blog with this picture that I took with the boys in their 4th of July garb. I love it becasue it pretty much describes our household right now. Here's how it breaks down: we have Zach kissing Drew. While it looks sweet, he's really grinding his teeth together and putting a little too much presure on Drew's head. In fact, a second after this pic was taken, Drew fell over. Then we have Drew looking bewildered by his surroundings--still trying to firgure out why the heck he's sitting on a table with a basket and a baby in front of him and what mommy has in her hands...and most importantly why Zach is squeezing him and grinding his teeth. Last we have Ty, who, poor thing, has only been in this family, let alone the world, for 3 whole weeks and is now laying in a basket, desperatly trying NOT to fall out wondering, like Drew, who this crazy lady with the camera is and thinking she vaguely looks like the one that feeds him...

So, there they are...my 3 sons. I couldn't be prouder or love them more. So this is why I'm starting this blog. To show everyone how precious they are and the funny things they say and do. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it...

1 comment:

Jamie Taylor said...

I added you to my links--along with your photo blog. Love it! You are good. Too bad you don't live close so you could do pics of my boys. :) Yay that you have a blog. It's seriously my new favorite thing! I keep in touch with some very old friends, and I feel like I stay updated with friends and family--and that they're updated with me as well. It's the best! Thanks for commenting, too! I love the comments, because I know when people read my blog. :)